Potain Hup C 40-30
- Max capacity: 8,800 lb (4,000 kg)
- Max tip capacity: 2,200 lb (1,000 kg)
- Max operating hook radius: 131 ft (40 m)
- Max hook height with jib horizontal: 100 ft (30 m)
- Max hook height with jib at 20°: 134 ft (40.7 m)
- Moving with the folded crane at 82 fpm with front leveling up to 30% grade and side leveling up to 12% grade
- Moving with the erected crane at 33 fpm with up to 5% front and side grade
Chassis: Steel Structure with hydraulic telescopic outriggers and hydraulic driven crawlers.
Ballast: Fifteen (15) Concrete slabs each weight 3,850 lbs.
Mast: Round, Foldable and Telescopic 84′ – 98′.
Jib: 131′ length with 3 jib positions, horizontal, 10 deg, 20 deg.
Chassis: Hydraulic, telescoping outriggers. 16.4 ft (5 m) x 14.8 ft (4.5 m) outrigger spread with 8.2 ft (2.5 m) maximum tail swing. 23.6 in (600 mm) square outrigger pads are stowed on the crane during transport.
Ballast: Ballast requirement for the crane consists of, at minimum, eleven (11) slabs each weighing 8,929 lb (4,050 kg). An additional slab is required in some raised jib configurations.
Mast: Telescoping lattice mast is raised by an auxiliary winch and pulley block. Hook heights of 63 ft (19.3 m) and 73 ft (22.3 m) are achievable with the standard mast. 360˚ rotation possible during raising sequence.
Mast Inserts: Three (3) 20 ft (6 m) mast inserts available to reach a maximum horizontal hook height of 122 ft (37.3 m).
Increasing mast height with one insert provides hook heights of 83 ft (25.3 m) and 93 ft (28.3 m); second mast insert provides hook heights of 103 ft (31.3 m) and 113 ft (34.3 m); third mast insert provides a hook height of 122 ft (37.3 m).
Jib: 164 ft (50 m) radius standard offsettable lattice jib. The jib can be offset to 30˚. Opening and aligning are carried out automatically by four hydraulic cylinders.
No electrical requirements needed. The crane includes an exclusive embedded power generator “Powerpack”:
- EPA Tier4 / EU stage V
- Provides power for both the crawler hydraulic functionalities and the cranes electrical power needs
The crane folds for highway transportation to its very compact dimensions of:
- length: 44.3 ft (13.5 m)
- width: 8.4 ft (2.55 m)
- height: 12.1 ft (3.7 m)
On-site transportation is enhanced as the crane can crawl both folded and fully erected.