Potain Hup C 40-30
- Max capacity: 8,800 lb (4,000 kg)
- Max tip capacity: 2,200 lb (1,000 kg)
- Max operating hook radius: 131 ft (40 m)
- Max hook height with jib horizontal: 100 ft (30 m)
- Max hook height with jib at 20°: 134 ft (40.7 m)
- Moving with the folded crane at 82 fpm with front leveling up to 30% grade and side leveling up to 12% grade
- Moving with the erected crane at 33 fpm with up to 5% front and side grade
Chassis: Steel Structure with hydraulic telescopic outriggers and hydraulic driven crawlers. 16.4 ft (5 m) x 14.8 ft (4.5 m) outrigger spread with 8.2 ft (2.5 m) maximum tail swing. 23.6 in (600 mm) square outrigger pads are stowed on the crane during transport.
Ballast: Ballast requirement for the crane consists of fifteen (15) concrete slabs each weight 3,850 lbs.
Mast: Telescoping and foldable mast is raised by an auxiliary winch and pulley block. Hook heights of 84 ft ( m) and 98 ft ( m) are achievable. 360˚ rotation possible during raising sequence.
Jib: 131 ft (40 m) radius offsettable lattice jib. The jib can be offset to 10 deg or 20 deg. Opening and aligning are carried out automatically by four hydraulic cylinders.
Swing: More info coming soon.
Hoist: More info coming soon.
Trolley: More info coming soon.
Reeving: More info coming soon.
No electrical requirements needed. The crane includes an exclusive embedded power generator otherwise known as the “powerpack” which includes:
- EPA Tier 4 / EU stage V
- Provides power for both the crawler hydraulic functionalities and the cranes electrical power needs.
The crane folds for highway transportation to its compact dimensions of:
- length: 44.3 ft (13.5 m)
- width: 8.4 ft (2.55 m)
- height: 12.1 ft (3.7 m)
On-site transportation is enhanced as the crane can crawl both folded and fully erected.